Friday, February 20, 2015

2/20/15

I am not a team player. I am usually a team leader though. I hate having to work with others on a project because I ALWAYS end up doing most, if not all, of the work. It's not that I mind doing all the work so much as I despise free-loaders.

In my business class we are in groups of 5 and I of course was nominated as team leader. Apparently to 3 of the individuals on my team, that meant I will be doing all the work, and they will be available to sign their names on it and collect their "A". This doesn't work for me. We are writing up a complete and comprehensive business plan. It involves a lot of planning and even more research, just as if we were actually starting up a business. There is no way I would actually partner up with these people in the real world and depend on them for my livelihood if they cant even weigh in on something as simple as what flavor of toothpaste we should produce. Nope, never. Fortunately for me, my business professor has included in the assignment the ability to fire dead weight.

You can bet that I will be filling out those forms and firing their asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment