Saturday, February 7, 2015

02/07/15

Long day. Long long long long day. Lately my days are always packed with too much to do and I sometimes just wish for those days where I can lay around the house and do nothing. Where everything is completed, there are no chores, there is no work, there is nobody needing things from me. The only problem is that has never happened. Not that I can remember. I'm sure I had days like that way back when I was a baby. But for the last 12 years I don't recall a single day of pure laziness. I probably wouldn't know what to do with myself if I ever experienced such a day. In fact, I'm pretty sure I wouldnt relax. Instead I would probably pace around my living room adamant I had forgotten to do something, and upon reaching the conclusion that I hadnt, I would push my family out the door so we could go on an adventure. I might be insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment