Wednesday, February 18, 2015

02/18/15

Another snow day. I'm home sick again today with a house full of antsy kids. I think the boys are ready to fist fight each other so I had to separate them in order to preserve my sanity. Perhaps if it was warmer that 8 degrees they could go out and enjoy the snow. Its more of a novelty for them, but I don't think they like it much. They were all raised in Arizona and haven't acclimated to the cold yet. Can't say that I have yet either, but I'm more of a summer person. Arizona was hot. Like really hot. But I didn't mind. It's days like today that I question why we moved back home. Its going to be a beautiful 75 in Phoenix today, and we are all cooped up in this house, half of us sick, waiting for spring. I wish I had the financial means to be a snow-bird at the age of 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment